Service Charge Accounts

If you are a Landlord, Residents Management Company, Property Managing Agent or Right To Manage (RTM) Company then you are required to prepare service charge accounts for any property containing 5 or more residential units. For properties with fewer than 5 units, tenants may request service charge accounts.

Accounting for service charges and preparing service charge accounts for the property sector is a highly specialist area. At Ormerod Rutter, our expert property team have extensive experience in providing service charge accounts for small to medium size developments to large complexes. We pride ourselves on our accurate, effective and timely approach to making even the most complicated accounts transparent and understandable, whilst remaining compliant.

By continuing to use the Ormerod Rutter site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.